Face wash tips
Most people keep a first look impression. The face, if no makeup is used, and clothes are what most people see on first approach. In most cases, clothes can easily be forgotten but faces are always left vividly imprinted in people’s minds. This means that you have to take care of your face and make sure that your face looks as great as possible can. This can be achieved by having a regular and proper face wash. Below are some of the best washing techniques that you can use every day to wash your face.
When it comes to washing your face, it comes down to 2 options, either using the traditional water and soap wash or using the facial care products that come as a range. The facial care products include (but are not limited to), lotions, oils, wipes, scrubs, forming mousses and exfoliators. There is just so much going on that you have to find the best for your face, without makeup. When you find the best products for taking care of your skin, you have to continually use them and religiously wash your face, without makeup.
Washing your face, without makeup doesn’t have to be done only once a day when you wash your body. You can wash your face up to 2 times a day and you will achieve a great look with a refreshed skin.
If you are one of those who really don’t know how to wash their faces, then you might just need help. Here are some tips and secrets that you can use when washing your hair.
Following these steps will result in a clean and clear face, without makeup after the wash routine:
- The first step is to wash your hands. There are a lot of bacteria and fungi usually logged under your nails and this needs to be washed off so that you don’t infect your skin while trying to wash it.
- Using lukewarm water, wet your face, without makeup. Try as much as possible not to use face cloths or makeup sponges as they might be too strong and damage your skin.
- Check that your washer, (liquid, gel or soap) does not contain any alcohol as alcohol can be abrasive and hurt your skin. Use the cleanser and apply it generally all over your face, without makeup, avoiding your eyes.
- Continue to spread the cleanser all over your face, without makeup, and behind your ears and then rinse off with lukewarm water. Using a soft dry towel, pat it dry, don’t rub it but gentle pat it dry.
- Apply your moisturizer making sure that you don’t pull your skin too tight as you might just damage the skin tissues.
If you follow this routine, it’s easier to include your toning and scrubbing processes. You can use the toner after rinsing your face, without makeup, off with lukewarm water. Apply some drops of your favorite toner to a sponge and gentle move the makeup sponge in wave-like motions all over your face, without makeup. This can be done every time you wash your face, without makeup. If you want to scrub your face, you can use your facial makeup scrub after step 1. Just make sure that your face, without makeup, is not too dry so that you can scrub it without peeling it off. Use facial makeup scrubs with fruits and other natural products. These will directly feed and nourish your skin cells.
The don’ts of face washing
- Don’t pick out the wrong face makeup care products. Skin types are different; you should not expect to have excellent results while using a range for normal skin type on oily skin type
- Don’t overdo your washing procedure. Wash your face up to 2 times a day. Anything above that is now overdoing it and you will be abusing your skin cells. Your skin needs a break from the face washing products in order to have a fighting chance.
- Don’t use hot water when washing your face, without makeup. Your facial skin is very sensitive and you should only use lukewarm water. Even in winter, lukewarm water will effectively cleanse your face without scalding it.
- Don’t over-exfoliate. The maximum number of times that one should use exfoliators in face washing routines is up to 2 times a week. Exfoliating is necessary for getting rid of dead skin cells; however, overdoing it will result in the death of your skin cells since there won’t be any dead skin cells to get rid of.
- Don’t close the water before you have thoroughly rinsed all the cleanser off your face. This is one of the mistakes that people usually overlook. Take your time when washing your face, without makeup and get it right every time.
- Don’t use the towel to rub your face, without makeup. This will tug your skin and mess it up. If you feel like rubbing so much just use your hands and gently pat your face.